Today's Best NBA Reporting And Analysis 6/6/16
- Draymond Takes On Starring Role (from Rob Mahoney, Sports Illustrated):
- Cavs' Gamble On Draymond Backfires (from Monte Poole, csnbayarea.com):
- Warriors' Domination Continues (from Ben Golliver, Sports Illustrated):
- LBJ Can't Do This Alone, Or With Help (from Marcus Thompson, Mercury News):
-Video Breakdown: Warriors Out-Switch Cavs on Defense (from EricApricot, Golden State Of Mind):
- Video Breakdown: Finals Game Two (from Coach Nick, BBall Breakdown):
Watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=PNpxo3f_fxI
- How LBJ's Defense Has Hurt The Cavs (from Coach Nick, BBall Breakdown):
Watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Z0Eblu1Aaw
- 5 Reasons The Playoffs Aren't Over Yet (from Tom Ziller, SBNation):
- QOTD (from Tom Thibodeau on the Warriors, as reported by Sid Hartman, startribune.com):
" “Curry and Thompson command so much attention, I think it opens up the game for the other players. They all move so well without the ball that the one thing that I think tends to be overlooked is the passing ability of Draymond, Andre Igoudala, Shaun Livingston, that’s what makes them so good.
“They’ll pass up good shots for great shots. Then because of the way Curry moves without the ball they get a lot of great shots off of his screening. He’s a great screener and people tend to want to stay attached to him at all times and they get layups off of his screening or they end up getting open jump shots. But when he’s not shooting well, which is rarely, he creates so many easy scoring opportunities for his teammates because of the attention you have to pay to him, and Klay does as well.”"